Masturbation is commonly defined as touching one's own body, including sex organs, for sexual
pleasure. Masturbation is a common and safe way to get sexual pleasure. Masturbation has many
health benefits. It is a true that if you masturbate once in a week then there no side effects.
But Excessive masturbation can result in over production of sex hormones, which makes the person addicted to masturbation without any reason. Hand practice or masturbation is unnatural activity so it has a root of male sex problem. There are many side effects of excessive masturbation are as follows.
1. Hormones unbalance diseases.
2. Masturbator feels weakness in his body.
3. Semi erection or no erection at all at the time of intercourse.
4. Premature ejaculation: Getting discharged (ejaculating semen) before or very soon after starting sexual intercourse. This can also happen when a man is sexually aroused or even during masturbation.
5. Masturbation also weakens the sperm cells and can seriously affect the pregnancy chances of the woman.
6. Frequent masturbation also damages the eyesight as it weakens the blood vessels taking blood to that part of the body.
7. Sometimes masturbation can also cause depression, tension and anxiety as the desire for sex increases.
8. People who masturbate regularly are likely to suffer from seminal leakage. Seminal leakage is a disease which causes sperm to leak out of the penis without any erection.
9. People who masturbate regularly like 2-3 times a day are more likely to suffer from the backbone pain because of the sedative lifestyle they develop over time.
A. Spermatorrhea (Dhat): This is a condition in which there is an abnormal release of semen
without any sexual activity.
B. Loss of Libido: The loss of sexual desire in men is becoming increasingly common today due to the stress of hectic lifestyle and other reasons like erectile dysfufunction, premature ejaculation and disharmony in the relationship etc.
C. Nightfall: The involuntary ejaculation of sperm during sleep in the night or in the early hours of the morning.
D. Penis Size: A lot of men are concerned about the size of their penis. Most of these are due to the myths surrounding the issue in today’s day and age. While the majority of men are endowed with a size which is more than enough to sexually satisfy their partner; a few cases exist which require treatment for enlargement of penis and there are some viable options which are available for this.
Suffering from any of these problems can overwhelm you and make you feel as if you cannot come out of it.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence is sexual dysfunction characterized by the inability to develop or maintain an erection of the penis during sexual activity in humans. A penile erection is the hydraulic effect of blood entering and being retained in sponge-like bodies within the penis.
Trouble getting an erection
Trouble keeping an erection
Reduced sexual desire
Male sexual arousal is a complex process that involves the brain, hormones, emotions, nerves,
muscles and blood vessels. Erectile dysfunction can result from a problem with any of these.
Likewise, stress and mental health concerns can cause or worsen erectile dysfunction.
Sometimes a combination of physical and psychological issues causes erectile dysfunction. For instance, a minor physical condition that slows your sexual response might cause anxiety about maintaining an erection. The resulting anxiety can lead to or worsen erectile dysfunction.
1. Heart disease
2. Clogged blood vessels (atherosclerosis)
3. High cholesterol
4. High blood pressure
7. Metabolic syndrome — a condition involving increased blood pressure, high insulin levels, body fat around the waist and high cholesterol
8. Parkinson's disease
9. Multiple sclerosis
10. Peyronie's disease — development of scar tissue inside the penis
11. Certain prescription medications
12. Tobacco use
13. Alcoholism and other forms of substance abuse
14. Sleep disorders
15. Treatments for prostate cancer or enlarged prostate
16. Surgeries or injuries that affect the pelvic area or spinal cord
The brain plays a key role in triggering the series of physical events that cause an erection, starting
with feelings of sexual excitement. A number of things can interfere with sexual feelings and cause or
worsen erectile dysfunction. These include:
Depression, anxiety or other mental health conditions
Relationship problems due to stress, poor communication or other concerns.
1. Endocrine Diseases.
2. Neurological and Nerve Disorders
3. Taking Medications
4. Cardiac - Related Conditions.
5. Lifestyle Factors and Emotional Disorders